RoosterCogburnRoosterCogburn

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

My Belt My Belt

BRAVO!

Excelent and hilarious! Very refreshing idea.
Bravo!

Unsinn Unsinn

strange and confusing

I didn't understand the message (if there was one), it was pretty confusing. Also, the orientation of the hammer and sickle carries no meaning (to my knowledge) so it really isn't that big of a deal. However, the correct colour of the hammer and sickle (Yellow) symbolises something I think. . . can't remember what. . . but it does, trust me. . .

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Bravo

Pretty damn good. Second only to that movie avout the goat. . . you know the one. everything was excelent. my one complaint is that the characters didn't match some of the backgrounds.
Anyhoo, nice work.

Patriot Games Patriot Games

this bothers me too

You situation seems similar to that of Michael Moore. Many people (ie. Bill O'Rielly) accuse Moore of hating America, and while I won't deny that Moore is often an idiot, it seems clear to me that he has a profound love for his country and a deep desire to improve it.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

And you are exactly right. Isn't it more unpatriotic to see your country going to hell in a handbasket and not say anything. That's how I see it.

Rise up and let the facts speak for themselves.

Peace Message Peace Message

I agree with deafscout

Deafscout is totally right and you are totally wrong. Violence is the ideal solution. I don't understand why the Indian people tried to gain their independance from britain through non-violent actions. That Ghandi guy must not have been a good leader because all leaders believe peace is for the weak. The world would be a much better place if everyone just resorted to violence at every opportunity. . .

Pencha responds:

you crazy terrorist!

Butter Knife Fight Butter Knife Fight

I am amazed

this has never happened before. . . You drew sticks and I didn't hate them! you must be a witch.

The Detective vs Po The Detective vs Po

pretty cool

You have a great art style and good animation.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

hmmmmm

You yanks don't have much to choose from this time do you. . . If only there was a way to vote for someone outside of the two leaders picked for you. . .*ahem*. . .

Milkman Milkman

I didn't think it was possible. . .

but that was far more disturbing than your other movies.

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

That's. . . familliar

Okay, maybe it's quite a bit different, but I can't help but think you were influenced by Cue-Ball-Clock's "Journey to the Portal". Otherwise, good work.